Monday, December 21, 2009

Welcome

I decide to start a blog for 2 main reasons.



1. To share the great and not so great adventures of my life with the kids and dogs. Like the Vaseline hair painting party last week or the drawer that Luke broke because he keeps pulling it out to sit in. (If you happen to find some one in a Vaseline hair painting party I learned that most people recommend corn starch to get it out or about after a week it goes away)



2. To share recipes, good deals, organizing ideas and other money savers as I come across them. I have organized some Freezer cooking fellowship where a bunch of ladies (with kids) come over and we make meals that we can stick in the freezer. That day is a great example of controlled chaos! Look for another one coming next year.



okay back to the laundry...

No comments:

Post a Comment