Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sippy Cup Leashes

Now that the twins can hold bottles and sippy cups on their own it has been making some things much easier. However trying to constantly retrieve 2 cups that are "dropped" (often with huge smile as they are doing it) and keep and eye on Alex is getting old fast. I saw "leashes" in the store but just knew that someone out there knew how to make them. I found Ashely's blog with a great tutorial on how to make them. I made these this afternoon and honestly it probably only took about 20 minutes for 2 of them! I would consider myself a beginner at these type of projects so it could be even faster for some. I will be making more, some for the highchairs and strollers, sippy cups and snack cups...
Ashely's blog as a ton of cute idea and projects, all with great pictures and directions. If only I had more time!! Check out the high chair cover, table fort and project display board for starters. My next project if the grocery bag holder because I have been meaning to make one for some time now.
One downside to the leashes is that they are drastically going to cut down on the number of squats I get in a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment